Friday, September 28, 2012

FAVOR FRIDAY!


Useful Wedding Favors!


I love wine and anything to do with wine. This week I am continuing my useful wedding favors and what a better way to thank your guests then with wine! I found a few items that are not only wine itself but corks, wine glasses and coasters. All pretty much around the theme of my favorite drink... wine! Giving your guests something useful that they can use around their home can also be a great conversation starter and who wouldn't want their wedding to be topic of conversation if it was a fab event? Here are my top wine themed useful wedding gifts! They can be found on my pinterest page as well :)



Wine Favor Labels







Wedding Favor, Wine Cork Coaster








Wine Glass Favor Kit







wine favor

No comments:

Post a Comment